Biyernes, Enero 13, 2012

Im Yvette Van Eimeren Marasigan and about 17 years of age. I’m original, ambitious, spontaneous, loving, stubborn but caring, tend to be jealous but not carelessly assuming out things that aren’t really existing and not capable of losing friends for the sake of my own interest.

I scribble out things just to find what seems to be satisfying in terms of generalization.

I sometimes laugh by happiness but could put on a brave face just to let others know that I’m not affected because I don’t want people mind my personal problems.

I help people as far as I could.

I love hearing music. But ROCK is not my genre.

I don’t misunderstood so much attention given by others.

I trust very swift, I accept apology but I (guess) never forget sins. And is vengeful. *evil laughs* haha. Na-a, I’m just kidding. I totally forget things and just let the sinner bother his sins. :D

I enjoy having new friends I’m willing to befriend with you people!

Infact, I’d love to hang out with my barkadas than to jam with the household choirs.

Yes. I could be somehow lazy.

And if it is a shame to want popularity, then lemme consider this: I’m shameful. :D

I’m totally not a SPOILED BRAT but I admit that I easily tend to get sick of the things I used to draw.

Simple but unique things are what fascinates me most.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento